Looking for that year-round comfort food goodness?
There is nothing better than the comfort and fullness of a good comfort meal. But when you’re looking to eat healthily, it’s tough to find a keeper. Have no fear, this Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Bake will be your go-to from here on out! It delivers on protein, vegetables, and plenty of creamy vegetable goodness in the form of cauli-mash and broccoli. Best yet, with just a short list of ingredients, you can cook from start to finish in just about 30 minutes!
Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Bake
Craving comfort food? This Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Bake will be your go-to from here on out! It delivers on protein, vegetables, melty cheese, and plenty of creamy goodness in the form of cauli-mash.
1 lb Lean ground beef (93/7)
1 head broccoli + 5 cups chopped, frozen garlic mashed cauliflower (about 2.5 cups)
½ cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
Garlic Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and season with garlic powder (optional).
- Warm up the container of frozen mashed cauliflower in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Chop up the head of broccoli and combine with the chopped broccoli.
- Mix browned beef, warmed mashed cauliflower and chopped broccoli together in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Place the dish back in the oven until cheese has melted (3-5 minutes).
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total: 35 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Information: Calories 360; Total Fat: 18g; Carbohydrates: 19g; Protein: 34g