Start your fitness journey with our CrossFit Elements program! Our next session begins:
- Monday, November 7th (PM Session – 6:30 pm) at Iron Wolf CrossFit. Once Elements is completed, you can choose your preferred location.
CrossFit is a training program that builds strength and conditioning through constantly varied, functional movements. It’s like an owners manual for the only vehicle we get to experience life in: our bodies. Each day our programming will test a different aspect of your fitness with the overall goal of building your body and mind to better enjoy life and be capable of things you never thought possible.
At CrossFit Fringe and our new sister facility, Iron Wolf CrossFit, we understand that jumping into a program like CrossFit can be intimidating. That’s why we take pride in the proven program we’ve developed to safely introduce both new and experienced athletes to the greatest fitness community in the world.
Our CrossFit Elements Program is a 3-week (9-class) session that meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for 1 hour (at either 6:00 am or 6:30 depending on the session) designed to familiarize participants with the movements, skills, and intensity of CrossFit. You’ll learn the foundational movements of CrossFit and methodology behind our programming the workouts that comprise our daily WODs. The cost of this program is $135. Learn more about the programming on our Getting Started page.
Commonly asked Questions:
- Is CrossFit for everyone? Absolutely, check out our What is CrossFit page!
- Is there a flexible Elements option? Yes! Consider signing up for our Private Elements program, which assigns you a coach and lets you pick which days to train!
- Can I try classes before I commit? Yes! We have free trial classes that meet Tuesdays at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 9am at CrossFit Fringe. The Saturday class has childcare available.
- Where can I sign up? Easy-peasy through our Push Press portal.
- What if I have more questions? Drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you!
Start where you are, change your life, and find that the greatest strength lies within yourself and in community.