We have awesome news!
There is no wrong way to make a breakfast burrito!
But if you follow these easy rules, you’ll always have a perfect result: an amazing breakfast that tastes as if you picked it up from your favorite breakfast spot. Here are a few of our favorite tips:
- Microwave the tortillas before assembling for easy folding
- Use a sharp, tangy, or spicy cheese, or a combination of cheeses to up the flavor level
- Use bacon fat to cook your potatoes. Don’t have time to prep potatoes? Go frozen hashbrowns!
Sunrise Breakfast Burritos
Grab-and-go breakfasts are some of our favorite and most popular recipes. Follow below to get your morning started off on the right foot, and without taking a lot of your precious time! Packed with sausage, eggs, cheese, and warm potatoes, these Sunrise Breakfast Burritos are easy to prep for the week, or anytime.
1 cup diced potatoes
½ cup milk
1 cup cheese (your choice, shredded)
Veggies (your choice, chopped)
Meat(s) (your choice)
12 burrito tortillas
½ tbs olive oil
*Ingredients can be customized to YOUR liking. Swap out various types of meat/veggies to change the flavors!
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in meat and veggies. Cook until desired texture.
- Whisk together eggs and milk.
- In a separate skillet scramble the egg mixture.
- Once eggs are cooked, add in potato, meat, and veggie mixture. Sprinkle in the cheese and mix.
- Briefly warm tortillas in the microwave to allow for easier folding. Lay out tortillas and place 1/3 cup of the egg mixture at the top of one side of the tortilla.
- To wrap: fold in both sides then fold the top of tortilla over the egg mixture and complete rolling.
- Store in individual bags/containers in the fridge or freezer for meal-prepped breakfast. Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds before serving.