We have awesome news!
There is no wrong way to make a breakfast burrito!
But if you follow these easy rules, you’ll always have a perfect result: an amazing breakfast that tastes as if you picked it up from your favorite breakfast spot. Here are a few of our favorite tips:
- Microwave the tortillas before assembling for easy folding
- Use a sharp, tangy, or spicy cheese, or a combination of cheeses to up the flavor level
- Use bacon fat to cook your potatoes. Don’t have time to prep potatoes? Go frozen hashbrowns!
Be sure to watch our Recipe Index and Facebook page for more recipes!
Sunrise Breakfast Burritos
Grab-and-go breakfasts are some of our favorite and most popular recipes. Follow below to get your morning started off on the right foot, and without taking a lot of your precious time! Packed with sausage, eggs, cheese, and warm potatoes, these Sunrise Breakfast Burritos are easy to prep for the week, or anytime.
1 cup diced potatoes
½ cup milk
1 cup cheese (your choice, shredded)
Veggies (your choice, chopped)
Meat(s) (your choice)
12 burrito tortillas
½ tbs olive oil
*Ingredients can be customized to YOUR liking. Swap out various types of meat/veggies to change the flavors!
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in meat and veggies. Cook until desired texture.
- Whisk together eggs and milk.
- In a separate skillet scramble the egg mixture.
- Once eggs are cooked, add in potato, meat, and veggie mixture. Sprinkle in the cheese and mix.
- Briefly warm tortillas in the microwave to allow for easier folding. Lay out tortillas and place 1/3 cup of the egg mixture at the top of one side of the tortilla.
- To wrap: fold in both sides then fold the top of tortilla over the egg mixture and complete rolling.
- Store in individual bags/containers in the fridge or freezer for meal-prepped breakfast. Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds before serving.