This year we will again be putting together a sponsored Rx and Scaled team for the Heart of America Team Affiliate Competition, otherwise known as HOA6, happening on October 24-26 in Springfield MO. These teams will be sponsored by CrossFit Fringe and will be chosen based on performance in trial WODs which will happen next week.
Amended August 4th, 2014: The Qualifying Workouts will need to be judged in order to assure fairness across the board for Team Selection. The Judging times will be M/W/F evenings at 7pm and Tuesday-Friday mornings at 8am. If you cannot make these times work, please e-mail [email protected] to set up alternative times.
A few considerations:
- Registration for HOA6 is on a first come, first serve basis. The comp filled in under 5 minutes last year and we were not able to get a sponsored scaled team registered. We will do our best to get both teams in this year, however we will prioritize the registration of an Rx Team first.
- It is the goal of Fringe to bring both a sponsored Rx/Scaled team to the comp. While the box will work to register teams and sponsor entry fees, athletes themselves will be responsible for hotel, travel, and other associated travel costs.
- Individuals can also form their own teams, but they will not be sponsored by the box and will be responsible for their own registration fees, as well as hotel, travel, and associated costs.
- Training for this comp if you are on a sponsored team will require attendance to pre-scheduled supplemental training sessions/times.
- If you form your own team, your team will be responsible for scheduling any and all supplemental training during Open Gym or other pre-approved times.