Ready to kick off 2022 with an all-NEW Challenge?
Let’s Elevate together
We know that with any new year comes the desire to rest, start anew, and recommit. That’s why we as a community have always come together to recharge and set that tone together. We’ve done Whole30’s, habit challenges, meal prep challenges, and more, so we wanted to bring a little bit of all those together for a new challenge that is a perfect fit no matter what your goals and challenges for 2022 look like.
What is the Elevate48 Challenge?
First, let’s talk about 75 Hard
We first heard about Andy Frisella’s 75 Hard extreme challenge in 2020. The free “transformational mental toughness program” includes 6 rigid rules to obey for 75 days.
- Follow a diet & consume no alcohol.
- Complete Two 45-minute workouts, and one has to be outside.
- Eat no cheat meals
- Take a progress picture daily
- Drink 1 gallon of water
- Read 10 pages of a personal development book (audiobooks don’t count)
If you break a day, you start over. No exceptions.
This is too extreme. The level of restriction and rigidity could cause you more physical and mental issues than you started with! There is definitely a better way to approach this idea with a more level-headed approach.
The Elevate48 Challenge is a realistic mind and body challenge that can fit into even a busy lifestyle! Over 48 days we focus on a flexible meal plan, workouts, and personal development to help you feel and look your best.
Our “rules” are tailored to each individual to give structure to your days so that you can progress towards your goals without setting you up to try to do more with less. They are:
- Follow a diet that takes an “additive” approach to food/macronutrient diversity: Fats, Carbs, Protein
- Complete pre-/post-workout stretching, recovery, and accessory work
- Complete class workouts
- Spend 15 minutes a day in stress relief (meditation, walks, quiet time)
- Drink 80 oz. water
- Get 6+ hours sleep
- Take daily Omega 3 Supplement
We are also not about condoning an all-or-nothing mindset. If you break one of these rules on Day 10, get back on track Day 11! And to spice things up this year, we have partnered with area local businesses to help bring you ideas for eating healthy while also supporting our local community.
About our Coaches
Our Nutrition Coaching program is designed to provide you with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and fueling for workouts, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting.” There are many programs that will tell you what not to eat or lock you into a routine full of boxes to check that are unsustainable. Our challenge will allow all the excitement and comradery that comes with doing something new and challenging together with the individualization to make sure you understand how and what to eat, and how to achieve YOUR goals, one step at a time!Elevate48 Over 48 days we focus on ADDING food, workouts, routines, and personal development to help you feel and look your best. You will be encouraged to:
- Eat a balance of foods in portions that are right for your lifestyle
- Drink more water
- Train with workouts and outside activities
- Get enough quality sleep
- Focus on restorative recovery and stress relief routines
- Have a good time!
What is included in the challenge?
- Support and accountability from a personal Nutrition Coach via the TrueCoach App
- Biometric testing via InBody
- Kickoff seminar and tips
- Weekly meal plan
- Grocery list
- Weekly food tracker
- 3 compartment food containers for food to meal prep
- Weekly informational emails and videos
- Graphics to track your daily progress via social media
- and a whole lot of fun throughout the process!
- Now through January 9th: Sign up for Elevate48 online via PushPress, at the front desk, or email [email protected]
- January 3rd: Attend the Virtual Kick-off Meeting early Evening via zoom or Facebook live through CrossFit Fringe group
- January 3-9th: Schedule and obtain your beginning InBody exam. Receive your challenge resources and materials as well as begin communication with your Nutrition Coach Bridget
- January 10th: Challenge Begins
- February 20th: Schedule and obtain your completion InBody exam, discuss achievements and future goal-setting and planning.
Points possible each day:
- Tracked food – 3 points
- Pre-/Post- recovery – 1 point
- Exercise – 2 points
- Stress relief – 1 point
- 80oz water – 1 point
- 6+ hours sleep – 1 point
- Omega 3 supplement – 1 point
- 1st place: three months of ongoing Personal Wellness Nutrition Coaching ($375 value)
- 2nd place: one month of ongoing Personal Wellness Nutrition & Driven Nutrition Supplements ($225 value)
- 3rd place: Gift certificates to our partners Lean Kitchen, Fretboard Coffee, and Root Cellar ($75 value)
$100 to participate.During your InBody scan at the end, we will sit down for a brief 10-minute discussion about how the Challenge went for you. We ask that you come with a written reflection of your thoughts regarding the Challenge including what your bright spots were, what you might have struggled with and your plans going forward to make these habits part of your lifestyle. We will send a template to help guide this reflection during the last week of the challenge. This will help guide the discussion and also add to your point total for the challenge! For those who do not choose to do the Inbody scans, we will complete this step via email.Our goal with Elevate48 is that you feel increasingly motivated and empowered and grounded in your routines vs feeling diminished and defeated.
We want to help you feel confident in your mind and body and also pass along healthy habits to your family and friends and anyone you care about.
If you find that you need a one-on-one meeting during this Challenge for additional accountability, troubleshooting, or guidance, feel free to schedule a meeting through our Nutrition page on Fringe’s website. If you have questions beforehand feel free to reach out to [email protected].