Let’s Elevate Together
We know that with any new year comes the desire to rest, start anew, and recommit. That’s why we as a community have always come together to recharge and set that tone together. We’ve done Whole30s, Habit challenges, Meal prep challenges, and more. Every year, we strive to provide best practices for our members. And after last year, we knew we had created the perfect fit no matter what your goals and challenges for 2023 look like.
What is the Elevate48 Challenge?
First, let’s talk about 75Hard
We first heard about Andy Frisella’s 75Hard extreme challenge in 2020. The free “transformational mental toughness program” includes 6 rigid rules to obey for 75 days.
- Follow a diet & consume no alcohol.
- Complete Two 45-minute workouts, and one has to be outside.
- Eat no cheat meals
- Take a progress picture daily
- Drink 1 gallon of water
- Read 10 pages of a personal development book (audiobooks don’t count)
If you break a day, you start over. No exceptions.
This is extreme. unsustainable, and not likely to lead you to long-term success. The level of restriction and rigidity could cause you more physical and mental issues than you started with! We know there is a better approach and we’ve seen immense success with a more level-headed approach over the past 2 years.
The Elevate48 Challenge is a realistic mind and body challenge that can fit into even a busy lifestyle! Over 48 days we focus on a flexible meal plan, workouts, and personal development to help you feel and look your best.
Our “rules” are tailored to each individual to give structure to your days so that you can progress towards your goals without setting you up to try to do more with less. They are:
- Follow a diet that takes an “additive” approach to food/macronutrient diversity: Fats, Carbs, Protein
- Complete pre-/post-workout stretching, recovery, and accessory work
- Complete class workouts
- Spend 15 minutes a day in stress relief (meditation, walks, quiet time)
- Drink 80 oz. water
- Get 6+ hours sleep
- Take a daily Omega 3 Supplement
We are also not about condoning an all-or-nothing mindset. If you break one of these rules on Day 10, get back on track Day 11! And to spice things up this year, we have partnered with area local businesses to help bring you ideas for eating healthy while also supporting our local community.
Accountability and community
Our Nutrition Coaching program is designed to provide you with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and fueling for workouts, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting.” There are many programs that will tell you what not to eat or lock you into a routine full of boxes to check that are unsustainable.
Our challenge will allow all the excitement and comradery that comes with doing something new and challenging together with the individualization to make sure you understand how and what to eat, and how to achieve YOUR goals, one step at a time! Elevate48 Over 48 days we focus on ADDING food, workouts, routines, and personal development to help you feel and look your best. You will be encouraged to:
- Eat a balance of foods in portions that are right for your lifestyle
- Drink more water
- Train with workouts and outside activities
- Get enough quality sleep
- Focus on restorative recovery and stress relief routines
- Have a good time!
What is included in the challenge?
- Support and accountability from a personal Nutrition Coach via the TrueCoach App
- Biometric testing via InBody
- Kickoff seminar and tips
- Weekly meal plan
- Grocery list
- Weekly food tracker
- 3-compartment food containers for food to-meal prep
- Weekly informational emails and videos
- Graphics to track your daily progress via social media
- A whole lot of fun throughout the process!
How we measure progress
Points possible each day:
- Tracked food – 3 points
- Pre-/Post- recovery – 1 point
- Exercise – 2 points
- Stress relief – 1 point
- 80oz water – 1 point
- 6+ hours sleep – 1 point
- Omega 3 supplement – 1 point
- 1st place: three months of ongoing Personal Wellness Nutrition Coaching ($375 value)
- 2nd place: one month of ongoing Personal Wellness Nutrition & Ascent Nutrition Supplements ($225 value)
- 3rd place: Gift certificates to our partners and favorite local places to help keep you on track after the challenge ($75 value)
- Now through January 8th: Sign up for Elevate48 at the front desk, or from the button below
- January 1st: Week 0 starts for those early birds!
- January 2nd: Attend the Kick-off Meeting at 6:30 pm with Coach Nate and the team at the gym
- January 2-7th: Schedule and obtain your beginning InBody measurement. Receive your challenge resources and materials as well as begin communication with your Nutrition Coach, offering both in-person and online options
- January 8th: Elevate48 Challenge Begins
- February 19th: Schedule and obtain your completion InBody measurement, discuss achievements and future goal-setting and planning.
Cost and guidelines for completion:
The cost is to participate in Elevate48 is $150.
During your InBody scan at the end of the challenge, we will sit down for a brief discussion about how the Challenge went for you. We ask that you come with a written reflection of your thoughts regarding the Challenge including what your bright spots were, what you might have struggled with, and your plans going forward to make these habits part of your lifestyle. We will send a template to help guide this reflection and our conversation.
Sign up today!
Our goal with Elevate48 is that you feel increasingly motivated and empowered and grounded in your routines vs feeling diminished and defeated. We want to help you feel confident in your mind and body and also pass along healthy habits to your family and friends and anyone you care about.
If you find that you need a one-on-one meeting during this Challenge for additional accountability, troubleshooting, or guidance, feel free to schedule a meeting through our Nutrition page on Fringe’s website. If you have questions beforehand feel free to reach out to [email protected].