Need an on-the-go breakfast to match your on-the-go lifestyle? Look no further!
When you have an active on-the-go lifestyle, easy make-ahead meals are essential to success. Overnight oats are one of those staples because of the versatility you can have with them, allowing you to have different tastes every day of the week! Overnight oats are basically oats that have been soaked in a liquid all night long, omitting the need for cooking. Plus, you can make them in a mason jar so you can throw it in your bag to eat after a morning workout, or when you get to work.
The base of overnight oats includes oats, nut butter, milk, and a sweetener like honey or maple syrup. Then you can add all the fixings you want!
If you like this recipe be sure to try our Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats recipe too. And be sure to watch our Recipe Index and Facebook page for more recipes!
Vanilla Maple Almond Butter Overnight Oats
Packed with flavor and just five ingredients, these Vanilla Maple Almond Butter Overnight Oats are about to be your breakfast gold standard
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1 cup + 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp salted creamy almond butter
1.5 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together pure maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Combine almond butter mixture with almond milk. Stir in oats until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a mason jar or Tupperware container. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight (at least 6 hours).
- Enjoy sitting at home, or on the run!
- Optional; easily increase your protein in this dish by adding a scoop of your vanilla protein powder; additional 100 calories and 25g of protein
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook Time: Overnight (6+ hours) | Total: 6 hours, 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 2 servings
Nutrition Information: Calories 250; Total Fat: 9g; Carbohydrates: 39g; Protein: 10g